Board index Government and Politics

Government, politics, the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Amendments to the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, the Equal Access Law, and anything else that comes to mind.
Forum rules
This is not a forum for partisan expressions, party wars, or insult. Its function is to discuss the way biblical teachings relate to our governmental systems.

Trumpets

Postby I am not » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:10 pm

Do people in your church refer to the President as God Emperor, or GEOTUS? Do these things bother you, like saying praise Trump and all this new dragon symbolism? Also wondering if it's denominational at all.
I am not

Re: Trumpets

Postby jimwalton » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:41 am

Nope. Never heard that before. Would it bother me? Of course. Trump has a lot of problems. While a lot of people think he has done a good job in certain areas, there's nothing in him that makes me think he's a Christian man, or that he's a devil incarnate that others make him out to be. Dragon symbolism? I'm unaware of it. Denominational? I'm just unaware of everything you're talking about, and I follow religion and politics quite heavily.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:41 am.
jimwalton
Site Admin

Return to Government and Politics