Board index The End of the World

Everybody's interested, but nobody cares? Endless theories, wild speculation, and many ancient prophecies. What does the Bible say? Ask what you want.

How do you think the antichrist will get rid of Islam?

Postby Grace and Truth » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:16 pm

How do you think the antichrist will get rid of Islam?

I don’t know where else to discuss this topic, so if you disagree with the idea that the Great Reset will bring in the new world order which will be the beast of Revelation, please don’t join the discussion because I’m not looking for an argument, I just want to see the opinions of others who hold this view, on this particular topic. If there’s a better place to discuss this, please notify me.

For those who believe that the antichrist and beast system of global government are coming soon, how do you think they will solve the problem of Islam? Aside from Christians (and some Orthodox Jews) Mohammedans are the only real (religious) opposition to the new “woke” movement.

Places like Iran and practically the whole of the Middle East and North Africa (one giant war zone) are at least a hundred years behind Western society when it comes to progressive policies, and it seems like they will not be changing any time soon. That is, unless I’m wrong about the state of these countries (I haven’t done much research, just going based on what I see in the news and elsewhere).

So if the antichrist is supposed to form one world government, how will they get rid of Islam? Christians (and Jews) will be pretty easy to persecute, but there are entire countries that run based on sharia law, and we know how notorious islamists are for terrorism.
Any ideas? Also, any ideas about how Islam fits into the end times narrative?
Grace and Truth

Re: How do you think the antichrist will get rid of Islam?

Postby jimwalton » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:28 am

> For those who believe that the antichrist and beast system of global government are coming soon, how do you think they will solve the problem of Islam?

Possibly the antichrist IS Islam, so he won't try to get rid of it and won't see Islam as a problem to be solved.

Many Muslim-background believers believe that the first horseman of the Apocalypse (the white horse, Rev. 6.2) will be the Mahdi, the Islamic Messiah. They say he will enter Jerusalem on a white horse and reign from Jerusalem for 7 years. He will partner with the Arabic Jesus (Isa), who will deny that he is the Son of God.

In both the Qur’an (possibly Sura 9.33) and the Hadith it is taught that the "entire world" will convert to Islam. In Sura 8.12, et al., Islam teaches that this One World Religion will enforce the pain of death by beheading. They will hunt down Jews and Christians and kill them.

Some Bible interpreters think that the rise of "locusts" in Rev. 9.3 describes the rise of Islam and its conquering the world by violence.

They see the mortal wound of Rev. 13.3 as the wound of Muhammad at the Battle of Uhud, from which he recovered and proceeded to create a false religious and political system driven by violence, martyrdom of Christians, a quest for power, and an ideology built to oppose Jesus. They see Islam as the beast of Revelation 13.

Finally, some see the whore of Babylon (Rev. 17.1-8) as a great religious system, viz., Islam.

Obviously these are all speculations, as just about everything is in Revelation. We can talk about it more if you want.

> Places like Iran and practically the whole of the Middle East and North Africa...

Some people have even seen the new treaties of UAE and Bahrain, etc., with Israel as a fulfillment of Daniel 9.27. We'll see, right?

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:28 am.
jimwalton
Site Admin

Return to The End of the World