Board index The End of the World

Everybody's interested, but nobody cares? Endless theories, wild speculation, and many ancient prophecies. What does the Bible say? Ask what you want.

Animals Walking in Circle sign of the End?

Postby Nice » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:11 pm

Could this be an end times warning? Animals walking in Circleshttps://youtu.be/qbmQeHv6v0s
Nice

Re: Animals Walking in Circle sign of the End?

Postby jimwalton » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:12 pm

No. First, the evidence given in the video, and the case made there, was remarkably unconvincing of the point that animals walking in circles is an end times warning. Second, the Bible makes no such connection.
jimwalton
Site Admin

Postby Nice » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:56 pm

Yes, but the Bible doesn't mention everything that will happen. We will see things mentioned, but there may be more. I think Sling & Stone is questioning this? Don't you question things that look odd or strange? Just because it isn't mentioned in the Bible in the way you see things doesn't mean it is or isn't. We can only guess? Does everything we see now line up with the left behind story? No, because it's a guess, just like he is guessing?

God will give his children gifts, and it's not mentioned in the bible exactly. I see manifestations on people. God tells me what they are. I can't see the demon's behind them but can see what God allows! It does say in the end times. But it does show that Jesus drove out demons & healed the sick. I have laid hands on a man's eyes. I said if you get healed, it comes from Jesus, not me! He was healed of cancer in his one eye. Jesus healed him. We gave thanks to God!

Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

I have had weird dreams and have seen a few visions. If God chooses to give gifts, it's his choice. I wasn't looking for those gifts. A lot of it depends on a person's walk. If they need delieverances. God is not going to give a person gifts that require them to lay hands on a person till they get cleaned up.

Matthew 6:33 But first and most importantly seek (aim at, strive after) His kingdom and His righteousness [His way of doing and being right—the attitude and character of God], and all these things will be given to you also.

1 Timothy 5:22 Do not lay hands upon anyone too hastily and thereby share responsibility for the sins of others; keep yourself free from sin.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Laying-On-Of-Hands

If you don't believe all of God's word, then God can not work through an unwilling person!

2 Timothy 3:5 holding to a form of [outward] godliness (religion), although they have denied its power [for their conduct nullifies their claim of faith]. Avoid such people and keep far away from them.

See the differences in this. They show the true church verses the false one. The false one is all the pressures that the organization of religion is. God's purpose is about following Jesus, not the churches agendas. This is why churches aren't well equipped. The Jews started the true Christian churches, and they are going to be the ones leading God's army, not the Gentiles.

The true gentile believers will join the jews in the last days. If you don't want to join, then many will join the false churches that go nowhere! It was Jesus who saved us, and he gave his first followers the rights! The Jews who follow Jesus won't be in it for the money! God will be at the center of the revival! Praise God!

https://youtu.be/rk8ERxqCZqQ
Nice

Postby jimwalton » Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:54 pm

> the Bible doesn't mention everything that will happen.

Of course it doesn't. But that doesn't give us license to make up connections. What I said is that the Bible makes no such connection, and I stand by that observation and conclusion.

> Don't you question things that look odd or strange?

Yes, often, if not always. But I don't jump to a conclusion that something strange is a sign of the End Times.

> We can only guess?

If you want to make guesses, the field is wide open for just about anything. For some reason, I assumed your question was more astute than, "I will accept unfounded guesses."

> I have laid hands on a man's eyes. I said if you get healed, it comes from Jesus, not me! He was healed of cancer in his one eye. Jesus healed him. We gave thanks to God!

That's awesome. Praise God.

> Acts 2.17

Yes, and this is true, but it has nothing to do with animals walking in circles.

> If God chooses to give gifts, it's his choice.

Correct, and we praise God when He does. But this has nothing to do with animals walking in circles.

> If you don't believe all of God's word, then God can not work through an unwilling person!

I believe all of God's Word, but am more than wary about people who want to add to it (Rev. 22.18).

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:54 pm.
jimwalton
Site Admin

Return to The End of the World